Explain the name?

"I wont ever be distracted by the ones who want me to fail."

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hello and Project Sylo!

If you're reading this Im assuming you clicked the link from my Facebook status yes? Well, thanks you. Its been a crazy long time since I last wrote an entry, I dont want to even think of the frustration I feel. I have lost touch with words, and words have more meaning than a definition in some dictionary. They are what connects us all. Im also aware that there are probably people reading this who have only got to know me recently. Again, thank you. I really appreciate people who have time to want to know me better and see my opinion of the world and its wonderful attractions. Its a welcoming thought in a world thats seemingly so full of disdain.

Whats new? Well Ive been wasting away (not physically!) and not really doing much. I only have myself to blame and Ive moaned on here before about not grasping the motivation to seek out what I am so passionate about. I constantly feel like Im not using the entirety of my mental capacity. There are so many experiences that I want to experience, so much I want to see and learn.

Im also now single. Yep. Such is a shame. But I think sometimes we can all fool ourselves into think we have found what we've been looking for. Ever since my life was destroyed by my ex, Ive been searching for that one person who would be a blessing and complete my life and fill me with happiness, but as Im the seeker of happiness, naturally, it like to evade me. Love is an unconditional variable, so you can never really expect anything. I have a whole entry dedicated to "love" and its mysteries. In fact, I actually have a rather unique theory on love. So if you continue to read my blog, you will soon find out what that magnificent unique view is!

Its 2012, its a new year, and apparently the last year that we will live, apparently according to the mathematics of the Mayans (cheers guys!) Time to unleash my true potential.

Introducing "PROJECT SYLO"

SYLO is actually an acronym that stands for "Sort Your Life Out" It just happens to sound pretty cool too haha :P
The following quote is from an InMe song and I use it to gain inspiration and motivation. Haters will always hate, but with this mindset, I cant fail :)

"I wont ever be distracted by the ones who want me to fail"

I will keep this in mind each and everyday, and especially moreso if I have some particularly bad days where I feel pretty rubbish about myself.

A long list is about to follow, dont let this scare you! Its just double spaced :P These are all the goals I hope to achieve in due time. Project Sylo is not a new years resolution, its a constant, every changing, adaptive life long plan for me. Its focus is to help me become a better, faster, stronger and more dedicated person. It helps me put into perspect all the goals I want to grasp in my lifetime.

-------------------------------------------------------
DISALLOWED

No chocolate/cakes/biscuits etc

No Microwave meals or pizza

Basically no CRAP

No carbonated drinks
-------------------------------------------------------
Achieve a body similar to Craig Horner's

No eating after 11pm

In bed by 1am latest

300 situps a day

Keep to a strict healthy, high protein diet

Workouts VERY regularly

Get to a dentist and sort teeth out

Save at least £65 a week in 2011

Have a nice relaxing bath once a week

Write more poetry

Learn Archery

Learn Kickboxing

Write stories/blog more

Draw shapes/abstract

Read more!!

Complete the Sword of Truth bookset by Terry Goodkind (13
books!)

Play scrabble competitively

Learn more Swedish

Get at least 2 professional photoshoots

Visit one place in the world I havent been

Travel most of europe/world next summer

Save £5000 for next summer

Become involved in a charity

Raise money for charity

Start a video log

Drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day

-----------------------------------------------------

So thats what I have so far! Please let me know your thoughts/opinions on my Project Sylo! I aim to regularly update on how sylo is going and any challenges I face, so you wont be in the dark. Hopefully you will gain some inspiration from this.

I know this is a pretty brief entry. But I just felt like I should say Hey, get back into writing and introduce sylo to my new friends who keep asking what the hell it is! :P

I am the Seeker of Happiness and my journey continues. For each person who has read this, thank you. I really appreciate your time and effort into understanding me better. I hope that we'll become even more awesome friends in time :)

1 comment:

  1. A nice entry, I never realised what "SYLO" stood for, I like it!

    As for the list, its pretty big, but manageable but I know you, you need organization.

    I strongly suggest if you want to achieve these you make planner, something that has what you need to do each day of the week, and what time.
    you need this to make sure you keep on track with all the things you ask of yourself. This way you will develop a routine and when that happens it will become second nature.

    Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete